A Recap of Labnet’s Most Requested Lab Equipment Resources
18 Jul 2018
Here at Labnet International, we cover many different topics in the interest of helping our customers get the most out of their laboratory equipment purchases. But, we also understand with today’s busy schedules, you might not always have the time to keep track of them all!
That’s why today, we are providing our ‘short list’ of most important resources-- so that you can easily find the information that you need.
- Incubators, ovens, and baths: Labnet International offers a wide range of incubators, ovens, and baths that are designed to offer incredible performance for a wide variety of lab settings. However, if you aren’t familiar with all of the various options that are available to you, it can be a challenge to decide what specific piece of equipment you should choose for your lab. We’ve offered resources to help you decide between water baths and dry baths, provided you with more information about shaking incubators so that you can choose the right incubator, and introduced features to optimize temperature control.
- Centrifuges: We’re proud of our centrifugation equipment-- especially the Labnet International C1601 Mini Centrifuge-- which is why we love having the opportunity to answer your questions about it. We’ve answered many questions about our centrifuges and provided detailed descriptions of our centrifuge products to help you choose the right one for your lab. We’ve also covered ome essential centrifuge safety tips for centrifuge operation to prevent risk and injury in your lab.
- Lab shakers, rotators, and mixers: Our vortexers, mixers, and agitation equipment are always designed to meet the highest standards of quality and we are happy to highlight their effective operation. We’ve covered tips for how to select the right agitation equipment and provided a lab sample rotator reference guide for additional guidance with equipment selection.
- Electrophoresis and molecular biology: From the basics of PCR to a more in-depth look at the link between genes and health, we’ve covered all kinds of topics having to do with electrophoresis and molecular biology. Of course, we’ve also highlighted many of our great products that are designed for use in molecular biology labs, including the MultiGene™ OptiMax.
- Liquid handling equipment: When it comes to your liquid handling equipment, accuracy is key. That’s why we’ve provided plenty of resources designed to help you get the most out of your pipetting. We can also help you decide between electronic or manual pipettes or get the latest information about pipette controllers
We’re always looking for new ways to provide our customers with important information to help maximize the safety, productivity, performance, and efficiency of their labs. If you have any questions about anything we’ve discussed or you want some more detailed information about our equipment, go ahead and contact a Labnet International representative.