Questions About the New Mini Centrifuge? We Can Help!
09 May 2018
The team at Labnet International is constantly working to bring our customers the latest and greatest in new laboratory technology, and our new C1601 Labnet Mini Centrifuge doesn’t disappoint. This new product has so many great features and accessories that it’s difficult to name them all. Get to know a little bit more about this product and find out how you might benefit from a small centrifuge that packs major performance capabilities.
- What application is Labnet’s new mini centrifuge used for? The Labnet Mini Centrifuge is intended to be used for quick spin-downs. It has a small footprint so it can be seamlessly incorporated into even the smallest laboratory workspace.
- Let’s get down to the details-- what are the basic product specifications? This centrifuge can spin at a rate of up to 6,000 rpm. It has rotors with the capacity to hold up to eight microcentrifuge strips or four PCR strips. Its dimensions are 6.8 by 5.8 by 4.8 inches.
- How does it operate? When you use the Labnet C1601 Mini Centrifuge, you can expect a rapid and effective spin-down cycle that’s ideal for a variety of small-volume samples. After you’ve loaded up your samples, simply close the lid and begin the cycle. Once you’ve started the centrifuge cycle, the rotor will quickly accelerate up to 6,000 rpm, encouraging effective separation of your samples.
- What are some highlights of the new mini centrifuge? In addition to the standard specifications of the C1601 Mini Centrifuge, there are several great additional features you can enjoy. This product has a quick release rotor system which allows you to switch out rotors without any complicated tools. It also has electronic braking for quick deceleration and less waiting time.
- What if I experience issues with my new centrifuge? If you experience any problems with your centrifuge, we would be more than happy to help you with repair, replacement or returns. We offer a two-year warranty on this model. C1601 Labnet International Mini Centrifuges
Do you have more questions about the C1601 Labnet Mini Centrifuges? We would be happy to provide more information about all of our products and help you find the perfect equipment and accessories for your laboratory needs. Contact us today to find out more or to place your order.